Okay so I like this guy and I trust him right? But he liked this one girl for a year and the only reason he’s not dating her right now is because her parents said no. And I trust him and I know he would never cheat on me, but I’m also a realist and know that feelings don’t disappear because you found someone else. And he goes home for that whole month in December and anything could happen and that scares me
I have always loved sprinkles because I am an ice cream connoisseur you fucking animal
- timothy over here askin’ for nudes when all u did was say hello
- connor who won’t calm down with his axe spray tryna infect ya lungs
- colin adding #420 to his bio when he smoked weed one time
- gregory mad cause u didn’t blow him after the first date
how to spot a fuckboy:
- white nike tube socks with his adidas sandals
- he wants to play 20 questions (!!!!!!!!! do not play !!!!!!!!!!! especially if there’s a “;)” involved)
- relies on his mom but doesn’t respect women
- looks like he just read one of jaden smith’s tweets in all of his selfies
- can’t find the clitoris
fuckboys come in all shapes and sizes and results may vary but when he a fuckboy…he a fuckboy…and u will know
me when I wake up
my castle awaits me
Scarlett Johansson, by Craig McDean for Vanity Fair
I’m not a misandrist, but a few quick questions:
If men can’t even make their own sandwiches, why are they allowed to make bills in congress?
If men can’t control their own sexual urges, why are they allowed to control nations?
If a woman’s legs/shoulders are enough to distract a man, how can we trust them to stay focused on things like open heart surgery or judging a murder trial?
Again not a misandrist, some of my best friends are guys and i’m even dating one.